Monday 2 July 2012

European Travels - Intro

I haven’t posted anything for over a couple weeks now due to my honeymoon in France and Greece. The great news is that I had the opportunity to try a number of wines, many very good to excellent, which I will be posting about in the coming weeks. Two highlights I will mention and elaborate further on are a day trip to the Champagne region and a winery on the island of Santorini in Greece.

A wine I had on the plane to Europe was Les Tanner Syrah-Grenache 2011, from France. There were nice cherry and raspberry notes on the nose. This was a smooth, young, enjoyable table wine. JC87

2 comments:

  1. I liked that wine too, served at Air Canada flight. Any idea where to buy it since LCBO doesn't have it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I do not know where or if you can buy this wine. An online search didn't provide any answers. I'm wondering if Air Canada buys the entire annual supply.

    ReplyDelete